- The Symbol of Mrigashirsha Nakshatra is dear or antelope’s head, a symbol of a Deer. A Even-toed ruminant species
- Mrigashirsha Nakshatra resembles the planet Rahu, show instances of rising, growing, climbing upwards.
- Mrigasira denoted as ‘deer head’ due to the shape that this constellation is formed. They are called as “Saumya” which means ‘benevolent’.
- This star influences any new things to commence, grow, adapt, milestones etc. Arghayani or ‘commencement of the year’. Mrigsiras is also named as Chandra or Udupa which mean moon. In sanskrit “Udu” is Star and “Pa” is Lord. Udupa is Lord of Nakshatra.
- The ruling deity is “Goddess Parvati”, Because Mrigashira is the birth star of “Goddess Durga” who is none other than Goddess Parvathi”, born in Spring Season.
Characteristics of Mrigasira Nakshatra
- The Characteristics of Mrigsira Nakshatra is seeking an Ideal Partner having a very fitted qualities, who has developed themselves in certain ways that go beyond looks, charms and success.
- Mrigsira is good at creativity, transits like a deer from one experience to the Other. He has a Quality over Quantity.
- The native has the power of mental Ability, gives the required competence to grasp complex things very comfortably.
- Physical Appearance is refined, good-humored and gentle manners
- Instantaneous, Vigorous and Fraternizing
- As they are creative, enjoy oral and written communication
- They are basically Shy, but Humorous and Social.
- This Nakshatra natives have vital power of fulfillment, and strive hard to succeed and never give-up.
- His surroundings will be with a temporary happiness and temporary sorrow, and some disappointments. But this only a short time, and always enjoys with fun, joy, comical around him.
Have Brighter Career too: Good Writers, Can Flourish as Artists, Singer, lyricist, Author, Picture Portrayal, Romantic Writer, Business Dealings with Earth Equipments, Earth movers and Products.
Mrigashira Nakshatra Male Characteristics
- He is a simple person who loves to live a simplistic lifestyle without much hype and over exaggerating himself to others.
- He is a truth seeker as he is honest, holding high moral values and also expects others to be in such a way, which eventually ends up in heartbreak.
- He is also termed as a hypocrite because of his double standard mindset, which doesn’t allow him to act by what he had thought or said.
Professional Life: Well-educated, Intuitive, Excellent communicators, Masters in their respective crafts, along with concrete knowledge on financial aspects. He undergoes a series of hardships and failures right from his 23-32 age range. However, once he steps after the 32nd age mark, with no looking back, he is supposed to excel in whatever projects he takes in.
Health: Frequent health disorders during childhood, Intermittent Stomach aches, and pain in joints should be taken care of.
Mrigashira Nakshatra Female Characteristics
They display a high suspicious nature and are always alerted and possess an impeccable ability to sense the danger as same a deer does in the forest ecosystem. They are charming, spontaneous, and enthusiastic individuals who love meeting new people in everyday’s life. They are socialists, open-hearted but they don’t like being confronted so they handpick people with whom they mingle with.
Professional Life: They come under the not-so-bright kid category in the class but they are also the super specialists when the Jupiter is placed favorably in Magha constellation. She makes others wonder by the work she does.
Health: Cramps, Menstrual problems, Injuries like cuts and bruises must be immediately taken care of.
Mrigashira Nakshatra Padas (Quarters):
1st Pada: 23-20′ – 26-40′ Taurus, falls in Leo Navamsa and is ruled by Sun. It relates to fixed nature and expressing experiences in artistic and creative ways.
2nd Pada: 26-40′ – 30-00′ Taurus, falls in Virgo Navamsa and is ruled by Mercury. It relates to calculative qualities along with strong conversational acumen.
3rd Pada: 30-00′ – 3-20′ Gemini, falls in Libra Navamsa and is ruled by Venus. It relates to the sociability and empathizing by integrating Mercury and Venusian energies together
4th Pada: 3-20′ – 6-40′ Gemini, falls in Scorpio Navamsa and is ruled by Mars. It relates to argumentative, and over-intellectual qualities without root analysis of a situation. This is more of a negative quality among all Padas.
Lucky Number: 9
Lucky Colours: Silver Gray
Lucky Stones: Coral
Advantages of Wearing Coral Stone
- It brings the Martian (The God of War) energy such as great courage and zest in one’s life to face all problems.
- Coral is greatly known for its healing properties. It purifies the blood, cures acne, cuts and wounds.
- Red Coral gemstones are known for bringing vitality in married life. It improves bonding and makes the relationship even more meaningful.
Remedies for Mrigashira Nakshatra
- Worshipping Goddess Parvati is the best remedy for those who suffer from bad effects resulting from the afflictions to this Nakshatra.
- Moon worship is also very beneficial as it brings favourable conditions into worshipper’s life
- Repetition of the Root Mantra of this Nakshatra “Om Em” 108 times when Moon transits this Nakshatra and in the Lunar month of Margashirsha is sure to eradicate negativities and bring enlightenment.
- It is suggested to wear Red, White, Green and bright shades of colours.
- People who are already benefitting from this Nakshatra can follow these steps to further enhance the positivities in life.