- Bharani Nakshatra is found to be lying between Alpha Asterism (Ashwini) and Pleiades star cluster (Krittika).
- Ancient Vedic Legends saw these stars forming the female sexual organ. These stars are called as 35-Arietes, 39-Arietes and 41-Arietes in Modern Astronomy.
Bharani Nakshatra Male Characteristics
- He is an all-rounder who loves to have a bit of knowledge on every aspect he comes across.
- He isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty to learn new stuff because he believes he is constantly evolving day by day and procrastination is a hurdle for him.
Professional Life: Working with children, Works connected with Birth & Death and Holding Secrecy during higher positions.
Health: Although there are no serious health-related issues, Dental problems, Diabetes, and Brain-related problems should be immediately taken care of
Bharani Nakshatra Female Characteristics
She doesn’t wait for the opportunity to pop up right out of nowhere; instead, she makes use of every chance and turns it into an opportunity.
Professional Life: Ardent believer and a deterministic woman who isn’t afraid to confront others when she is right.
Family and Love Life: Ideal marriage age is around 21-24, Little aggressive nature can sometimes mark them as rude or arrogant among their family.
Health: Tuberculosis, Uterus problems and over thinking are some problems that bring her down but her overall health performance will be alright.
Remedial: Worshipping Yama and Kali
Advantages of Wearing Diamond Stone:
- Diamond brings in good health and confidence by wiping away negativities that surround the wearer.
- Diamond is known to successfully eradicate over thinking, anxiety, stress and depression thus improving mental activities.
- Diamond harnesses the power of Venus, therefore, paving way for healthy love life, luxury and desire.
Bharani Nakshatra Remedies
- Worshipping Yama, The Lord of Death & Karma results in successful transformation and events moving in favor.
- One of the most idealistic ways to get the best out of this Nakshatra is top meditate on death.
- “Om Eem” is the root mantra for Bharani. It is chanted 108 times whenever The Moon transits this Nakshatra and in its corresponding lunar month and it surely eradicates every hurdles and struggle that stands as a potential resistant.