Goddess Garbarakshambigai is a manifestation of Maa Parvathi Devi. The Name Garbarakshambigai “Garba” implies “womb”, “Raksha” signifies “safeguard” and ambigai represents the Goddess Parvathi mata, so the Garbarakshambigai blessed her devotees with safe delivery of child.
Garbarakshambigai Homam is a very powerful fire ritual which is performed to the goddess Garbarakshambigai for protecting the married women from frequent miscarriages, problem in conceiving child and for assuring safe delivery and conferring children. Furthermore this homam provide complete protection for the women life, bestows her with good husband and happy married life.
- Garbarakshambigai Homam is well suited for those having Santhana Dosha.
- The person who is facing miscarriage problem can avoid it by performing this homam.
- Performing this homam ensure safe delivery.
- By performing this homam the couples are blessed with healthy children.
- In addition Garakshambigai homam restores the positive energy between the married couples to the way of healthy children.
Watch your Homam on LIVE VF TV in this page after booking your Schedule :