- Gayatri Jayanti is one of the most auspicious occasions. It is celebrated with great willingness and enthusiasm across India. Gayatri Devi safeguards the four Vedas of our mythology.
- That is Yajur Veda, Rig Veda, Sama Veda and Atharva Veda. Gayatri Jayanti marks the bright day when the great goddess took birth. Goddess Gayatri was born on Ekadashi Jayanti of Shukla Paksha in the sacred Jyeshtha month.
- The Jayanti is celebrated across India. This day brings a plethora of positivity and windfalls. It brings optimism and positivity to the life of devotees.
Significance of Gayatri Jayanti
Gayatri Jayanti is celebrated to mark the birth of the supreme goddess Gayatri. She is the consort of mighty Lord Brahma, the sole and most powerful energy behind creating the entire universe. Devi Gayatri is known to possess five heads and ten hands. She acquires excellent energies to transform the world and make it a better place to sustain. On the day of Gayatri Jayanti, the legend says that the prominent sage Vishwamitra recited the Gayatri mantra for the first time. Goddess Gayatri landed on the earth’s surface for the very first time. The day when the Goddess Of Vedas appeared on earth started being celebrated as Gayatri Jayanti.
Rituals of Gayatri Jayanti
Various rituals are performed with firm dedication on Gayatri Jayanti
- The devotees should first wake up early in the morning and take a bath. Then, they must clean the temple of the home. The idol of Gayatri Devi should be cleaned and bestowed with flowers and sweets. A special lamp should be lit particularly for the goddess Gayatri.
- For pleasing the goddess, devotees also observe the fast on Gayatri Jayanti. They also execute a special puja and Homam to glorify the significance of the great goddess Gayatri.
- After the puja, it is advised to do some charity among the poor community in the name of the goddess. One of the most essential activities linked with this Jayanti is reciting the pious Gayatri mantra thrice a day. It brings consensus and stability to the lives of devotees. Some devotees also conduct grand puja ceremonies and Satsang programs on Gayatri Jayanti.
Benefits of Gayatri Jayanti
- There are various benefits of celebrating Gayatri Jayanti with the greatest longing and vitality. One of the most prominent parts is that Gayatri Devi represents the values of three major Hindu goddesses, Durga, Saraswati, and Lakshmi. Worshipping Goddess Gayatri with utmost enthusiasm will help gain the blessings of these three goddesses. Gayatri puja will bring stability to the devotee’s life. It will help them in overcoming the negatives of the mind.
- Gayatri Jayanti is also a very auspicious day to embark on any new task. It is a great day to begin any new venture. Gayatri Devi puja brings the utmost wealth and fortune to the house.
- Those who are suffering from critical economic stability must observe the Gayatri Jayanti puja with full-fledged arrangements. One of the most essential powers for which Gayatri Devi is recognized is for excellent knowledge and wisdom. Devotees can attain high proficiency and skills to achieve incredible feats in life.
- Goddess Gayatri is the mother of all the prominent Vedas of our mythology. Her worship will extract the maximum benefits of Vedas significance to us.
- Goddess Gayatri imparts immense will, skill, and vitality to her devoted worshippers. Determined worship of goddess Gayatri will nurture the conscience and intellect of the devotees.
- She imparts the power to revitalize thoughts and analyze the good and bad aspects of life. Goddess Gayatri blesses her devotees with robust mental and spiritual health. Those looking to enhance their concentration powers must recite the Gayatri mantra with supreme dedication.
Gayathri Homam – Destroying Sins and Improving Wealth In Life