Goddess Chinnamasta is believed to be the God of bravery and judgment, and comes in the fifth position among the 10 Mahavidyas. Chinnamasta is additionally known by the names Chhinnamastika and Prachanda Chandika. At the point when contrasted with different Goddess she is accepted to be in most extreme enraged structure. Since she yielded herself by slicing the head she came to know by the name Chinnamasta. Goddess has both the parts of the life – Life Giver and Life taker. All the wellbeing issues of the individual are constantly evacuated and the life is continuously let by the single person in thriving. In the event that the individual does the wrong thing then Maa Chinnamasta can likewise take the life or the individual does not carry on with the life healthy.
The significance of chinnamastika in the life of an individual is exceptionally vital. The Chinnamasta Homam being offered to Goddess ought to be carried out under the direction of the master to please Maa chinnanmasta and to get most extreme advantages from her. The life of an individual is additionally ensured from all the wickedness spirits and the well-being and riches are kept up for the duration of the life. Those who are not able to conceive child are likewise honored with the child.
- By performing Chinnamasta Homom all the issues identified with obligation and neediness are continuously uprooted.
- Goddess Chinnamasta Homam is very helpful to evacuate troublesome issues in the life.
- Problem related all social events can be evacuated
- Performing Chinnamasta Homam is very favourable to banish malefic impacts of the planet Rahu.
- The parents who are not able to conceive child are blessed with the child after performing this homam.
Watch your Homam on LIVE VF TV in this page after booking your Schedule :