Krittika Nakshatra is being ruled by Agni the God of Fire. Those who are born on this Krittika Nakshatra need to please their Athi Devatha Lord Sun, to get the best in their life.
Krittika manages the attachment and detachment on account of mental and emotional front
- Straightforward and quite blunt
- Graceful and short-tempered
- Anguish, Enduring and Vengeful
- Highly Reflective, symbolize like heat and light.
- And their functions are related to cooking, purifying, melting and molding
- Demonstrate what they intend, very quickly
- Face sudden ups and downs due to impulsion
Career: Managers, critics, generals, university jobs, generals and people in authority, surgeons, lawyers, judges, metal and fence workmen, blacksmiths, glassmakers, jewelers, military professions, police, fire fighters, creative arts involving the use of fire.
Krittika Nakshatra Devta Mantra
Om Agni Moordhhadiwah Kakutpath Prithivya Ayamm
Apaagung Retaagung Sijinvati !!
Om Agnaye Namah !!
Krittika Nakshatra Male Characteristics
Initiating, Care-takers, and keen on Protecting others; Karthikeya’s heroic valours deeds are mirrored in this Nakshatra. The “Fire” element’s fierceness such as combat nature and militaristic attitude are naturally rooted in the minds of Krittika men.
Professional Life: All professions using fire and sharp objects. Those who work in Rehabilitation centers, Orphanages, Nurseries; Professions including Teaching, Self-Improvement advisors, Counsellors, Lawyers and Authoritative jobs like Critics, Managers, and Generals.
Health: Balanced diet is something that they have to follow strictly as they are much inclined towards the junk foods they often tend to miss a nutritious diet. Serious health issues aren’t a part of their lives but they have to look after their teeth and eye every now and then. Brain and Lung problems should be immediately taken care of.
Krittika Nakshatra Female Characteristics
She is quirky and uncanny. She speaks her heart out without considering the outcomes of it in any way. She is bold, courageous (often misinterpreted as rude or arrogant) and deep inside she is very fragile that she overthinks many times. She knows the tricks of the trade better to balance the personal and professional life without compromising on anything.
Professional Life: Their nurturing quality goes to a very large extent that they love being a housewife and look after their kids & in-laws.
Health: Stress, anxiety and overthinking take them into the depression that they have to overcome it with spiritual practices and joining hands with nature.
Remedial: Worshipping Karthikeya
Krittika Nakshatra Historical Personalities: James II of England. He got protected by this moon even during 16 years of exile in a foreign land and also regained his kingdom later at the age of 32 when his Moon chart started working.
Lucky Colours: White
Lucky Stones: Ruby
Advantages of Wearing Ruby Stone:
- Ruby helps to improve the blood circulation and also purifies the blood
- Ruby is successfully known to enhance eyesight in medical astrology.
Remedies for Krittika Nakshatra Bad Effects:
- Worshipping Lord Karthikeya is the main source of eliminating ill effects from Krittika
- Worshipping Sun along with the recitation of Gayathri mantras can also be very beneficial as it brings the values of the Fire element to one’s life.
- Chanting Om Im Om oo Om U mantras 108 times when the Moon transits this Nakshatra and in its corresponding Lunar month, removes obstacles and struggles.