Lord Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga
Lord Trimbakeshwar grants us progress, purifies, transforms body to achieve liberation. The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is dedicated to this Lord Shiva who protects us from crude disease and untimely death. “Trya” means “three”, “Ambakam” means Eyes and “Eshwar” is Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva is manifested as Lord Trimbakeshwar, to mitigate the sins of the devotees who is sincere and devoted. He is also the cause why the holy River Ganges meanders its way from the Himalayas emptying itself into the Bay of Bengal.
Lord Trimbakeshwar Appearance and Significance
- Lord Trimbakeshwar is one of the twelve auspicious Jyotirlinga, which is another form of Lord Shiva, is formed with roots of trinities embodied with tri-face Lord Triambakeshwar Jyotirlinga namely Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva is also called as “Ekamukhi Linga” placed deep inside a holy pit which is fascinatedly located in the mountains of Brahmagiri on the valley of Sahayadri with the origination of sacred river Godawari a purification holy water path clears all sins and karmas of past lives and committed until now.
- The Tri-face Linga is headed with a Crown Jewel studded gifted by Pandavas is adorned with precious stones of diamonds, emeralds and pancharatna gems.
- Worshiping Lord Triambakeshwar is very powerful cosmic energy blesses all with the path of Salvation. He is the perfect Lord one who heals Pitru Dosha, performing Shraadh on the river holy Godawari liberating the ancestors from Pitru Loka to Abode of Lord Shiva in the heaven.
- He is fond of listening to Rudram and Chamakam and devotees get blessings from his cosmic appearance reciting Rudram, performing Maha Rudra Puja and Kala Sarpa Shanti to Cure Disease and Ailments, Misfortunes, Sin from killing of Nag or Cobra, Bless Boon for Childless couples, Early marriage, Happy Family, Unity, Mutual bonding, Harmony, Clearing and Removing Financial Crisis, Bestow Peaceful and Happy Life with Prosperity.
Lord Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga Moola Mantra- Mahamrityunjaya Mantra
Om Tryambakam Yaja Mahe
Suganthim Pushti Vardhanam
Mrityour Mukshiya Maamritat
- Remove Pitru Dosha, Lead a happy and Long life
- Brings peace, success, prosperity and abundance
- Bless Peaceful, Harmonious Life, Remove Evil and demonic forces
- Bless Happy and United family relationship, Keeping you healthy and wealthy