Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra
Purvabhadrapada, the culmination of Jupiterian energy, is represented in the celestial firmament by two bright stars in the constellation of Pegasus. Ancient Seers saw this forming the shape which represented the Front leg of the Funeral Cot. In Modern Astronomy, these stars were known as Alpha-Pegasi & Beta-Pegasi. The brightest constellation of Pegasus lies directly on top of the astronomical constellation of Aquarius & Pisces.
Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra Male Characteristics
Peace-Loving person; Flares up occasionally; Leads a simple life; Follows strict rules so suffer if he sees them violated; He speaks impartially; Does not blindly believe in religious principles; He helps the needy; He gets hatred and resistance in return; Very Religious and performs prayers indicated in scriptures; He may be financially weak; He is respected for whatever he does.
Professional Life: Intelligent; Has great business mind; Employed by the Government are likely to gain more money through Perks, Promotions and Salary Hikes; Socially and Financially independent; Most fruitful years are between 24 and 33 years; Between the age of 40 and 54 he will gain more success, fame, and money.
Health: Prone to Paralytic attack; Acidity & Diabetes; Likely to face problems in the Rib; Sides of his Abdomen and in his Feet.
Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra Female Characteristics
Honest; Sincere when it comes to work; Fixed and focused about her Life principles; Leadership qualities by birth; Easy for her to get others to do their work smoothly; Successful Leader; She needs to be fully convinced that the concerned person is actually needed to help them; Very Generous.
Professional Life: Educated in the fields of Science and Technology; Become a Teacher or a Scientist; Take up the professions of Statistician, Astrologer, or Researcher.
Compatibility: Very attached to her husband; Blessed with a lot of children; Good at Managing house-hold activities; Enjoy playing and bringing up her children.
Health: Face health issues like Low Blood Pressure; Pain in Ankles; Apoplexy; Liver Problems and Palpitation.
Lucky Stones: Yellow Sapphire
Advantages of Wearing Yellow Sapphire
- Protects the wearer from Evil eyes.
- Provides Marital Happiness and Satisfaction especially for Women.
- Protects the wearer from Accidental Deaths.
- Provies Mental Peace, Courage & Happiness.
- Reduces fat in the body and heals ailments related to Skin and Throat.
Remedies for Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra
- The people of this nakshatra suffering from the Negative effects of this Nakshatra should worship Lord Shiva.
- The practice of Karma Yoga involves carrying out the divine path in life, to get rid of the negative effects.
- Repetition of the root mantra “Om Vam” & “Om Sham” 108 times when t Moon transits this Nakshatra and in its corresponding Lunar month is sure to reduce sufferings and bring enlightenment to a person’s life.
- Leather Appeals and Black color should be strictly avoided.