Shravana the apex of Lunar Energy is represented in the celestial Firmament by three bright stars in the constellation known as Aquila. In Modern astronomy they are known as Alpha-Aquilae; Beta-Aquilae & Gamma-Aquilae. These three stars can be seen together on the top of the constellation of Capricorn.
Shravana Nakshatra Male Characteristics
Soft-spoken; Conforms to the set of values in life; Maintains Neatness and Cleanliness in his surroundings; Compassionate; Helps people who are in need; Conscious about the food he eats; Believer in his God and Guru; Face many Ups & Downs in life; Very mentally matured; Loves to learn new things all the time.
Professional Life: Face a lot of change till the age of 30; Till the age of 45 he will be relatively stable; After 65 he will experience progress on Economic and Social aspects; Suitable for Mechanical or Technical works; Possible that he may be connected to Petroleum or Oil Goods.
Health: Suffer from Ear; Skin diseases; Tuberculosis & Problems related to the digestive system.
Shravana Nakshatra Female Characteristics
Charitable nature; Very Religious & Undertakes many pilgrimages; Has Compassion and Generosity; Likes to show-off all the works she has done; Very Talkative and cannot hide anything especially from her husband.
Professional Life: Uneducated; Take up menial jobs if necessary; Exponent of fine arts; She is a very good dancer.
Health: Likely to get some Skin Disease; Vulnerable to Eczema; Tuberculosis or even Leprosy.
Remedial: Worship of Lord Vishnu, The Preserver & Maintainer of all creations is the best remedy.
Lucky Stones: Pearl
Advantages of Wearing Pearl
- It enhances the power of the Moon which denotes Softness, Charming Eyes, Family Love; etc
- It helps to get rid of the Tensed Mind, Depression & Anxiety.
- Helps in increasing memory and brainpower
- Wearing Pearl brings Good Fortune
- Helps to maintain harmony between Husband & Wife.
Remedies for Shravana Nakshatra
- The people of this nakshatra suffering from something should worship Lord Vishnu, The Preservers & Maintainer of the creations.
- Repetition of the root mantra “Om Mam” 108 times when the Moon transits this Nakshatra and in its corresponding Lunar month is sure to reduce sufferings and bring enlightenment to a person’s life.
- Following Shravana’s favorable directions, colors, numbers, letters and worshipping Serpent deities, the natives can expect significant changes and improvements in the standard of life.
- White & Light Blue are advised to be worn by the natives to undertake all important actions to get super amazing results and to avoid unexpected tragedies. It is helpful if these directions are followed during the Lunar month and days when the Moon transits Shravana to undertake important actions.