Swati is among the few asterisms which are represented by a single star. Its representative is a yellowish star commonly known as Arcturus (Alpha-Bootis). It is the central star of the constellation of Bootis which can be said to lie on the top of the gateway formed between Virgo and Libra. However, we can see this asterism occupies the heart of the sign Libra and has nothing to do with the sign Virgo. With a Visual magnitude off 0.16, Arcturus is the third brightest among the stars in the night sky and can be spotted even in the polluted skies over big metropolitan cities. Ancient Vedic seers associated the bright star to the abode of Saraswati, the Goddess of Learning.
Swati Nakshatra Male Characteristics
The male native of this Nakshatra is peaceful in nature but he is self- dependent. He will never cheat on someone, nor does he like to get cheated. He works hard and if someone criticizes him, he does not like it and feels bad about the same. HE is not short-tempered but when he gets angry its really difficult to control his anger. He is very helpful in nature, but he will never compromise on his own independence. He will never fail to respect someone when needed. It is also said that this native carries his childhood scar well into his adulthood.
Professional Life: The male native of this Nakshatra is intelligent and his work is very impressive. Till the age of 25, he will suffer mentally and financially. Till the age of 30, there will be no progress in his career and work, but from 30 to 60, this native will live a happy, successful, and prosperous life.
Health: The health of the male native of this Nakshatra will be excellent. However, at some point, he may suffer from piles, bone-aches and stomach problems. But if taken good care these can be cured.
Swati Nakshatra Female Characteristics
The female native of this Nakshatra is kind and possesses great social esteem. She is very religious and performs all the daily rituals required by her family. The native of this Nakshatra is honest and pure-hearted that she can make friends so easily. She doesn’t like traveling much and prefers to stay home as much as possible.
Professional Life: The female native of this Nakshatra earns more name and fame in the profession she gets into. She doesn’t like traveling but the circumstances will force her to because her job involves traveling.
Health: The health of the female native of this Nakshatra suffers a lot from the inside, even though she may look fit from the outside. She may suffer from mild asthma, breast pain, stress fractures and problems of the uterus
Lucky Stones: Gomedhaka
Advantages of Wearing Gomedhaka
- This stone protects the wearer from the negative vibes and energies.
- Calms the mind and relieves him/her from depression, anxieties, and mental problems.
- Boost concentration gives clear directions to help and achieve the goals.
- Helps in healing diseases like Cancer, Varicose Veins, Boils, Leprosy, Blood Pressure, and fatigue.
- Gives five fruits: Financial Prosperity, Meditation, Pleasures of the body, Righteous living, and Salvation.
- Brings peace and happiness in marital life.
Remedies for Swati Nakshatra
- The people of this nakshatra suffering from something should worship Goddess Saraswati for the best remedy.
- Repetition of the root mantra Om Lam, Om Ksham, Om Am and Om Aam 108 times when the Moon transits this Nakshatra and in its corresponding Lunar month is sure to reduce sufferings and bring enlightenment to a person’s life.
- Following Swati favorable directions, colors, numbers, letters and worshipping Serpent deities, the natives can expect significant changes and improvements in the standard of life.
- Wearing Light colors, variated colors and pastel shades are advised to be worn by the natives to undertake all important actions to get super amazing results and to avoid unexpected tragedies. It is helpful if these directions are followed during the Lunar month and days when the Moon transits Swati to undertake important actions.