Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra
Uttara Bhadrapada, the apex of Saturnine energy is represented in the celestial firmament by two bright stars. The ancient seers saw these stars forming the Back leg of the Funeral Cot. It is also seen that these stars formed a rectangular bed, along with two stars of Purvabadrapada.
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra Male Characteristics
Does not Discriminate between the high or low social standards; Pure Heart; Does not harm or hurt anyone; Very Short-Tempered which does not last for a long time; He would go to any extent to make them happy for the people he loves the most; Man of Learning; Possesses great Wisdom; Great Orator; Capable of overcoming any obstacle in his path; Highly sexually charged; Always on the lookout for the company of the opposite sex.
Professional Life: Possesses great skills over many subjects; Not highly educationally qualified; Self-Educated; Likes to get involved in Fine Arts; Reaches the top position in his profession and gets a lot of applause from people; Ambition would be to become an author of one of the famous books; Starts working at a very young age; Faces Ups and Downs in his life; Settles down only after the age of 42.
Health: Excellent Health; He follows a good, active and disciplined lifestyle; Sometimes a Victim of Paralysis attack, Stomach ailments; Hemorrhoids or Hernia.
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra Female Characteristics
Bring Wealth in her family; She will be known as Lakshmi, Goddess of Wealth; Well-Behaved; Respects Elders; Excellent housewife; Flexible and adaptable to situations; Impartial; Courageous
Professional Life: Earns a lot of money; Gain a lot of Popularity; Travel a lot as a part of her job although she is not very keen on traveling all the time as a part of her job.
Health: Prone to pains in the bones; Indigestion and Menstrual Cramps.
Lucky Stones: Blue Sapphire
Advantages of Wearing Blue Sapphire
- Gifts the wearer with Wealth; Fame; Good name; Health & Happiness
- Protects against Danger; Travel problems; Terror and Thieves
- Protects from problems of Storms; Fire or Natural disaster
- Improves Digestion and Keeps Lethargy away
- Improves Focus and Concentration.
Remedies for Uttarabhadrapada Nakshatra
- The people of this nakshatra suffering from the Negative effects of this Nakshatra should worship Lord Shiva, Vishnu and Goddess Durga.
- The practice of Raja Yoga is the best way to utilize this Nakshatra’s potential.
- Repetition of the root mantra “Om Sam” “Om Sham” & “Om Ham” 108 times when t Moon transits this Nakshatra and in its corresponding Lunar month is sure to reduce sufferings and bring enlightenment to a person’s life.