Goddess Chandi – The Embodiment of Power of Maa Durga
- Goddess Chandi is considered to be one of the most fierce but passionate avatars of Goddess Durga in Hinduism, Goddess Chandi is a very strong a deity who is the symbol of the total energy of all beings in the universe, she is usually depicted as having eighteen arms each carrying a specific weapon. Those who worship Goddess Chandi are given increased power of will to overcome hurdles in life, get protected from evil forces, blessed with long lasting health and gain increased financial status in society.
- Goddess Chandi or Chandika is a Deity in the form of Goddess Parvati holding the celestial power of Lord Brahma. Goddess Parvati is in a terrifying appearance, has manifested as Goddess Chandika, to destroy evil spirits. Her divine spirits is an extremely powerful in nature which is voluminous, ferocious and beyond reach.
- She has gained the power with greatest fit and glory, her courage and strength is incomparable and infinite. She never oblige to evil acts, never tolerate evil spirits and wicked and shall immediately turn ferocious on first sight.
- She do not control the anger against wrong doers, destroy their wickedness without showing a grace, mercy or sympathy. She is the mother of the supreme power and creator of the universe.
- Her anger is expressed in the form of divinity and fullness, giving solutions for a divine purpose behind everything, instead of stalemate. It is only counted as winning the Devil Spirit by defeating the unproductive negotiations or unprogressive expressions.
- Her anger is more than an outward expression which is exhibited in the religious prose called “Devi Mahatmyam” a part of Markandeya Purana, showing the magnanimity, highest principles of universe, haughty, proud and great soul of majesty, is all a combination of divine principles of “tatpurusha” , which literally highlighting the magnanimous nature of goddess Chandika.
What you get by performing Chandi Devi homam ?
Immediate removal of obstacles, curses from horoscope
Eradication of intense doshas like black magic, evil eye and bad luck
Beget progeny, positivity and happiness for a long time to come
Powerful Chandi Mantra
Om Aim Hreem Klim Chamundayai Vichae
Benefits of Performing Chandi Homam – Receive Blessings from the Universal Mother
- Bestows the person with health, wealth and prosperity
- Guaranteed success in every task that you embark upon
- Instant dosha removal that cause deep misery to you
- Perfect solution to ailments and other trauma or mental sickness
- Win over enemies forever and bring to life much-needed peace