Purvashadha is the pinnacle of Venusian energy and is represented by three bright stars, known in astronomy as Epsilon-Sagittarii; Delta-Sagittarii; & Epsilon-Sagittarii.
All these stars lie in a line in the middle portion of the constellation Sagittarius. These stars can be spotted easily because they are located close to the Milky Way. Ancient Vedic seers saw these stars forming the shape of a handheld fan.
Purvashadha Nakshatra Male Characteristics
The native of this Nakshatra is very intelligent; Impulsive & Argumentative; Difficult for anyone to beat them in any debate; Bound to make a good salesman;
He is always ready to advise but is never ready to take advice from others; Not so courageous; He does act purposefully and courageous when needed; He will take decisions when provoked by someone and will take it without thinking about the pros and cons.
Professional Life: The native of this Nakshatra is suited to be a doctor; They excel in almost all fields; Interested in occult philosophy and exotic. From the age of 32 to 50 years, he will make steady progress in his career.
Health: Health will mostly look good but he may not be very healthy from inside; He may contract an incurable disease in the future; He will, however, make sure his health doesn’t affect his performance in the profession.
Purvashadha Nakshatra Female Characteristics
The female native of this Nakshatra is Intelligent; Energetic; Very Enthusiastic; Very Enthusiastic; Very ambitious; Performs very well during adverse circumstances; Outspoken; A negative trait of this Nakshatra is that she makes promises too often, which remain unfulfilled.
Professional Life: Well-Educated; Get into the profession of Teaching or become a bank officer; take to Spiritualism at quite an early age.
Health: Health will mostly be good but minor ailments will keep bothering her; More likely to have problems in Uterus & Thighs.
Advantages of Wearing Diamond
- Favorable for Richness, Success & Succelence in matters of Love and Romance; Marriage and Happy married life.
- Diamond is also effective in dispelling fears of supernatural powers
- It helps in defeating one’s enemies and competitors.
- Helpful in problems related to Throat, Eyes, Sexual Organs, Digestive system, Stone in Kidney & Bladder.
- Building a Mature, methodological, and Upright approach towards all the problems in life.
Remedies for Purvashadha Nakshatra
- The people of this nakshatra suffering from something should worship Goddess Laxmi and other Venusian Deities like Lalitha & Tripurasundari.
- Repetition of the root mantra Om Bam 108 times when the Moon transits this Nakshatra and in its corresponding Lunar month is sure to reduce sufferings and bring enlightenment to a person’s life.
- Following Purvashadha’s favorable directions, colors, numbers, letters and worshipping Serpent deities, the natives can expect significant changes and improvements in the standard of life.
Click here to Know more details for Purvashadha Nakshatra