Pradosha Kala Puja
A Great Opportunity to Fetch Shiva’s Grace, Nullifies Karmic Doshas, Grants Vast Fortune
- There’s no better time than Pradosham, to venerate Lord Shiva, the destroyer of evil and the one who brings stability to the universe.
- Pradosham is the most auspicious and ultimate period to realize the powers of Shiva. This is the perfect time to wake up the lord, to turn his glance towards you, to remove difficulties and hurdles, and wipe away all ill thoughts from your minds.
- This is also time to tap the potential of the lord through Pradosha Kala rituals with our various affordable packages that you could benefit from.
- The very word Pradosham means to remove all kinds of energetic impurities that have formed due to our actions and deeds of the previous birth.
- Pradosham is an auspicious time that occurs twice a month on the thirteenth lunar day (Trayodashi) during Shukla Paksha and Krishna Paksha.
- Those who worship Shiva during this time are freed from the shackles of bondage and attain salvation.
- The time usually is from 4.30 to 6 during the twilight zone and people observe strict fast and perform pujas to mitigate various problems, remove Karmic energies that limit one’s potential, and seek immediate blessings of the lord.
- Pradosha Kala is a set time duration of worshipping Lord Shiva. It refers to the period 45 minutes before sunset and 45 minutes after sunset.
Benefits of Performing Pradosha Kala Puja
We can worship lord Shiva at any given time of the day but worshipping him in pradosha Kala provides numerous boons.
Our prayers reach Lord Shiva with more momentum when we worship him in Pradosha Kala.
Pradosha Kala is highly optimistic, deities especially Shiva can be effortlessly pleased by this puja.
Significance of Pradosha Kala Puja
- Pradosha Kala is a set time for worshipping Shiva. It is an illustrious time for idolizing Shiva because this is the actual time when he regained his sense after drinking poison.
- To save the earth from opposing forces, Shiva was compelled to soak up poison. After drinking the potion, Shiva lost his senses for a while. But he assembled his energetic powers and gained his strengths back. He woke up in Pradosha Kala or during Sandhya gleam.
Following are some of the dominant advantages
● Worshipping Shiva on Sunday or Ravivaar during pradosha Kala brings immense positivity.
● Idolizing Shiva on Monday or Somavaar welcomes awareness in the life of devotees.
● Doing puja during pradosh Kala on Tuesday or Mangalwar cheers prosperity and extreme wealth.
● Admiring Shiva on Wednesday or Budhwar enhances the knowledge and concentration power of devotees.
● One can combat all kinds of negative energies and threats by worshiping Shiva on Thursday or Guruwar in the pradosha period.
● Doing puja on Friday or Shukrawar negates resistance and hostility and makes home settings fresh.
● On Saturday or Shaniwar, worshipping Shiva during pradosham Sandhya brings back the abandoned income.
Are you ecstatic to attain maximum advantages of auspicious Pradosh Kala Puja? If Yes, then reach out to Vedik Folks and buy this puja exclusively
Vedicfolks Performing Ultimate Subscription Packages for Pradosham
- Monthly Package( 2 pujas)
- Half Yearly Package(12 pujas 30% discounted)
- Annual Package(24 pujas 50% discounted)