Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- Purva Phalguni is represented in the night sky by two bright stars in the back of the constellation of Leo. These stars can be seen forming a part of the Lion in the constellation of Leo. Ancient Vedic Legends saw these stars constellation as representing the back of the cot (or the two poles of a swinging hammock).
- In modern astronomy, These stars are called as Delta-Leonis (Zosma) and Theta-Leonis (Chertan). The brightest among them is Zosma or Delta-Leonis with a visual magnitude of 2.56 which is easily visible in the night sky. It is easy to locate these stars in the night sky as Leo is the brightest among twelve zodiac constellation.
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Male Characteristics
Loves his freedom, Gain fame in whichever field they choose to pursue, Prone to feel Mentally disturbed, Possesses Intuitive powers and uses them for only positive purposes, Helpful, Loves to Travel, Soft-spoken.
Professional Life: Doesn’t like to obey his superiors, Professional progress slows down because he doesn’t like obeying his superiors, An Honest worker, Hidden Enemies who may prove to be an obstacle in his life, Clever, Change many jobs till the age of 45, After 45 he will be satisfied with his position, Should avoid lending money.
Health: Prone to Dental Diseases, Stomach Problems, and Diabetes.
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Female Characteristics
Polite, Friendly, Innocent and Very Intelligent in the field of Arts, Indulge in Charity actions, Conscious about performing only good deeds, a bit show-off which detracts her, Universally loveable.
Professional Life: Interested in Scientific learning, Goes for advanced studies, Interested in being a Teacher, Satisfied with her Financial position and earnings.
Health: Minor irritants such as Menstrual troubles, Breathing or asthma problems which may not affect them daily
Lucky Stones: Diamond
Advantages of Wearing Diamond
- Diamonds are known for improving and enhancing the health of the wearer.
- It results in strong sexual stamina and happy married life
- It brings Success, Wealth, Fame and Prosperity in the lives of the people.
- Helpful in problems related to Eyes, Throat, Digestive system, Stone in Kidney and Bladder
- Improves overall Physical and Mental health of the wearer.
- Effective in dispelling fear for supernatural powers.
Remedies for Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- Worshipping Goddess Lakshmi, Goddess of Fertility & Lord Shiva in the form of Shiva Lingam is the best way of mastering the energy of this Nakshatra.
- Performance of Shradha Ceremony of one’s ancestors in the prescribed Lunar month considered auspicious as it brings the energy and blessings from the world of ancestors is
- Repetition of the root mantra Om Cham 108 times when the Moon transits this Nakshatra and in its corresponding Lunar month eradicates struggles and hardships by giving the strength and courage to face them
- Following Purvaphalguni’s favorable directions, colors, numbers, letters and worshipping Serpent deities, the natives can expect significant changes and improvements in the standard of life.