Ekadasa Rudra Homam
Ekadasa Rudra Homam is a prominent ritual celebrated with full zeal and fervour. It is a set of eleven sacred Avartanas. Eka implies one and dasa refers to ten thus ekadasa portrays 11 rudra. These 11 rudras are meant to segregate the soul from the body after death. Maheswara who is prominent as sadasiva or 12th rudra takes the spiritual soul back to union with him.
The event is known by various other names, Maharudram, Rudra Homam, Rudra Ekadasa, and Sree Rudra Homam. The occasion is dedicated to mighty Lord Shiva. He is the supreme godhead and is known for his valour, courage and strong attitude.
Significance of Ekadasa Rudra Homam
Ekadasa Rudra Homam is an event solely dedicated to Lord Shiva or Lord Rudra. God Rudra guides tri lokas; thus, he is a supreme deity in our mythological culture. To please supreme Lord Rudra, Ekadasa Rudra Homam is organized. Mantras are shouted in unison, and grand Homam takes place to appease mighty Rudra. The execution of 11 Avartan commemorates the occasion of Ekadasa Rudra Homam. One of the most special Avartana is the one in which chanting of 169 mantras occurs in devotion to Rudra.
One of the significant implications of Rudra Ekadasa Homam is that it helps us in aligning our energies with our ancestors.
Rituals of Ekadasa Rudra Homam
In Rudra Ekadasa Homam, eleven definite Anuvakas of Rudra and eleven Anuvakas of mighty Chamakam or Prashna are vocalized. The eleven rudras are Mahadeva, Shiva, Maha Rudra, Shankara, Neelaholita, Eshana Rudra, Vijaya Rudra, Bheema Rudra, Devadeva, Bhava Bhava, Aditya Maha Rudra.
It is performed by eleven great priests, also known as purohits. The most eminent Maha Rudra Homam is celebrated on the Kailash mountain, abode of ultimate Shiva.
The grand Rudra Ekadasa Homam begins with the Rudra Homam Sankalp. After taking the Sankalp, a full-fledged puja takes place in the devotion of great Lord Vinayak. Then,
Navagraha avahane takes place. After it, Navagraha kalasha sthapane occurs. Afterwards, Ekadasa Rudra Homam Kalash sthapana is executed in which a decorated Kalash is devoted to Lord Rudra for further proceedings of the Homam. Then, an intense and dedicated session of Ekadasa Rudra Homam Jap occurs. Then, priests move with the next ritual that is Purnahuti. Post-Purnahuti, Madhu parka dash daan takes place in which some charity is performed. And the entire Homam is marked by the prasad distribution. It is how the auspicious occasion of Rudra Ekadasa Homam is organized.
Boons of Ekadasa Rudra Homam
There are a good number of boons that one can seek by performing the Ekadasa Rudra Homam-
- The Homam helps in fetching positivity and optimism.
- Performing Ekadasa Rudra Homam also prevents the devotees from getting trapped in vicious debt cycles.
- Rudra Ekadasa Homam is a glorious ritual to deter the adverse effects of ancestral curses. If you are suffering from any ancestral dosha, perform Rudra Ekadasa Homam and puja with full zeal and arrangements. It will grant you with utmost relaxation, calmness and will boost serendipity,
- Rudra Ekadasa Homam is known to take all the sufferings of an individual. It bestows immense relaxation and happiness to a person.
- Devotees who are facing continuous fall in business and recurring phases of loss are demotivating them. They should execute grand Rudra Ekadasa Homam to bid adieu to all their issues.
- Lord Shiva protects his devotees from the wrath of enemies and malicious energies.
- The ferocious impact of bad Karma can also shatter by observing Rudra Ekadasa Homam.
- The Homam also raises consciousness and determination bars in a person.
Celebrate the pious Rudra Ekadasa Homam with full enthusiasm and attain immense blessings from mighty Lord Shiva.
Also visit our website www.vedicfolks.com. All our services will be live-streamed in both www.youtube.com/vedicfolks and facebook.com/vedicfolks.
For special event participation visit this link: https://www.vedicfolks.com/