Lakshmi Kubera Homam on the Auspicious
Time of Diwali
Lakshmi Kubera Homam - Boost Glories of Wealth, Bless Supreme Spirit, Universal Self, Path to Heaven
- Lakshmi Kubera Homam is dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera. Both are providing wealth and fortune to one’s life. Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera are “Wealth Supremes”.
- Performing Lakshmi Kubera Homam you will get abundance of wealth and prosperity by improving the financial situations in life.
- This Homam provides peace and harmony in life and diminish critical situations in business. Lakshmi Kubera Homam overcome malefic effects generate regular flow of income.
- No matter how many losses or failures, you have suffered in life, this sacred homam when performed bring auspiciousness, even the worst of your times can be changed into best times.
Significance Of Lord Kubera and Goddess Lakshmi
- Lord Kubera is described as the treasurer of the riches. Once Lord Kubera gifted money to Lord Venkateshwara another form of Lord Vishnu, on the occasion of latter’s marriage with Goddess Padmavathi.
- Lord Kubera is revered as God of Wealth and devotees worshipping him will also be ushered with Good Fortune, Clearing Obstacles, Attain Fulfillment, as Lord Kubera has a very close association with Lord Ganesha who is known to devotees as “God of Wisdom”, and master of Intellect, Prosperity and Wisdom.
- Goddess Lakshmi is also revered as bestowal of Power, Wealth and Sovereignty. Her role and personality is promising propounding material abundance, fulfilling Life attainment.
- Devotees worshipping both Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera by participating in Lakshmi Kubera Homam will be blessed with Great Wealth, Good Fortune, Prosperity, Power, Beauty, Fertility and auspiciousness.
Lakshmi Kubera Homam Vrat on the Auspicious Time of Diwali
This day is auspicious to observe fasting (Vrat) two golden purposes. One being Goddess Lakshmi Vrat and the second one being the auspicious KedaraGauri Vrat where Lord Kedara is Lord Shiva and Goddess Gauri is Goddess Parvati, blessed all devotees on this day with Boon, Removes Curse, Ignorance, Ego, Greed, Jealous, darkness in life, Clear unethical thinking, practices, bestows huge wealth abundance, unending prosperity.
List Of Traits Between Lord Kubera And Goddess Lakshmi
- Lord Kubera precedes Goddess Lakshmi as a deity of Wealth, by 1000 years.
- Lord Kubera is a deity from Vedic Period, Goddess Lakshmi is from Puranic Period
- Lord Kubera is a keeper of accounts and distributes wealth, Goddess Lakshmi is Archetype of wealth, which is being distributed
- Kubera is a King by birth, Goddess Lakshmi originated from Samudra Manthan, being Puranic.
- Lord Kubera is a God of Wealth, Goddess Lakshmi is Goddess of Fortune.
Benefits of Performing Lakshmi Kubera Homam on Diwali
- Turn Depression to Favorable Situation, Removes Karmic Effects and Dosha’s
- Removes Obstacles and Troubles, Offers Good Health, Great Care & Safety
- Attain Success in Business, Accumulate Wealth and Gains, Improve Personal Gains
- Bless Good Luck, Removes Poverty, Sins & Enemies
- Empower Knowledge and Enlightenment, Remove Conflicts and Friction
Click here to Know More details for Lakshmi Kubera Homam on Diwali, Bless with Beauty, Acquire Divine Qualities, Bless Happiness, Prosperity