Pushya is a collection of three stars, known in modern astronomy as Theta-Cancri, Gamma-Cancri & Eta-Cancri respectively in the constellation of Cancer. These are the not-so-bright stars as the brightest among them as the visual magnitude of 4.57. Ancient Vedic Legends had a fair acquaintance about our neighboring stars which we don’t ascribe the same importance to. These stars are hardly visible to the naked eye and Legends saw these stars to be resembling the “udder of a cow”
Pushya Nakshatra Male Characteristics
The native of the Pushya Nakshatra is emotionally unstable as a result He finds it tedious to end up with a concrete conclusion and to make firm decisions. He is a hypocrite as he does not express his actual thoughts to the outer world instead he just fakes it just for the sake of the situation. He expects to be respected by all, but himself respects nobody He is often seen to be falling into the traps of people so he must be cautious in choosing his friends. This is perhaps the reason why Pushya men are dominantly seen to have selective friends.
Professional Life: Pushya shows intense involvement in ruling and in leadership rule. As they belong to the Kshatriya caste, they find Politics and Rulership to be their Dharma. Even their ruling deity, Brihaspati, is believed to be the leader and is said to be the master over politics more than any other subject. He jumps directly into the ocean of reality when he finds abundant opportunities lying beneath it. Although he could not fetch the desired positive results out of it, people grasp the fact that he is constantly trying despite his failures. But, when he chooses the task from his chosen expertise there’s no room for failure and disappointment.
Health: He is known to face some diseases until his teenage although He does not have any incurables diseases throughout his life.
Pushya Nakshatra Female Characteristics
She is a woman who holds her moral & conservative values and stands by her decisions. She is known to behold the cultural traits by showing reverence to elders and relatives. Everyone likes to have her around as she carries a positive aura that can instantly brighten up others. She is religious and shows sheer respect and divinity towards rituals and spirituality.
Professional Life: Be it a lower or higher position in an organization, she is known to produce her one hundred percent absolute commitment & determination. Mostly, she is seen in a role that is authoritative and assigning works. Often times, she earns adequate wealth from materialistic elements and from her family assets.
Health: Gastric ulcers, Lung related issues, and chronic diseases are often observed in Pushya women and they are advised to taken care of it immediately.
Lucky Stones: Blue Sapphire
Advantages of Wearing Blue Sapphire:
- It works best to improve & stabilize the financial status
- Neelam stone is well known to relax and soothe the mind which in turn helps the wearer to make the right decisions
- It helps the wearer to attain Spiritual Mokha by aligning to spirituality and meditation
- In medical astrology, it is prominently known to cure Bone fever and Paralysis
- It shows instant growth in wealth gains, career prospect, It is the fast acting gemstone among all other nine stones
Remedies for Pushya Nakshatra:
- Moon and Saturn are the planetary influences affecting this Nakshatra while Saturn being its prominent Planetary ruler
- Jupiter, being the Ruling deity is more important that the planetary ruler when it comes to the understanding of the crux of the Nakshatra
- For those suffering from the bad effects resulting from afflictions to this Nakshatra, the best remedial is to pay reverence towards cows, priests, Brahmins, and Gurus
- Repetition of the Root mantra of this Nakshatra Om Kam 108 times when Moon transits this Nakshatra and in the Lunar month of Pausha is sure to reduce the evil and malefic effects that cause sufferings
- Yellow, Orange, and White are the most favorable colors