Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra
Uttara Ashada, the pinnacle of Solar energy is represented by the celestial firmament by the Four Bright stars, which resembles an Elephant Tusk.
In astronomy, they are known as Sigma-Sagittarii; Tau-Sagittarii; Phi-Sagittarii & Zeta-Sagittarii. This asterism influence extends to the first ten degrees of Zodiac sign of Capricorn. According to the experts, these stars correspond to the celestial area where the godly forces go to their final victory over the demonic forces.
Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra Male Characteristics
Professional Life: The Male Native of this Nakshatra should remain extremely cautious before indulging in anything controversial; Before he commits anything to anyone he should be sure about the intention of the concerned person. After the age of 38, he can expect some steady progress and success in his professional life.
Compatibility: Experience a favorable childhood; Later it may cause a lot of misery; Between the age of 28 & 31, major changes in his family; Have a happy married life; Have a very loving and caring wife; Health of the wife may be a major concern.
Health: Health conditions not up to the mark, suffer from Stomach Problems; Minor Paralytic attacks; Pulmonary Disorders.
Uttara Ashada Nakshatra Female Characteristics
Stubborn; Prone to Aggressive fits; Simple and a complicated person.
Professional Life: Well-Educated; Prefers to become Teacher or Bank Employee; If she gets required support from the cosmos, she could make great spiritual progress or become a well-known writer.
Compatibility: Unable to enjoy her married life to the fullest; Disturbed due to the separation from her husband for professional reasons; Tend to turn towards spiritualism.
Health: Gastric; Hernia or Uterus Problems. If taken good care she will have good health.
Lucky Stones: Ruby
Advantages of Wearing Ruby
- The wearer of Ruby Stone gets Leadership qualities naturally
- Helps to boost the Confidence level of an individual.
- It enhances warmth and passion in the minds of the wearer for their lovers.
- Fights Depression and enhances one’s personality
- It helps to improve health.
Remedies for Uttara Ashada Nakshatra
- The people of this nakshatra suffering from something should worship Lord Ganesha, the Remover of Obstacles and Bestower of Wisdom.
- Repetition of the root mantra “Om Bha” & “Om Bham” 108 times when the Moon transits this Nakshatra and in its corresponding Lunar month is sure to reduce sufferings and bring enlightenment to a person’s life.
- Following Purvashadha’s favorable directions, colors, numbers, letters and worshipping Serpent deities, the natives can expect significant changes and improvements in the standard of life.