- Baglamukhi Jayanti is one of the widely celebrated festivals in India. It earmarks the birth of Baglamukhi Devi, who is also prominently known as the 8th Mahavidya Devi in our mythological scripts. People suffering from prolonged pain and illness worship Baglamukhi Devi to get rid of the misery.
- Baglamukhi Devi is the one who saved earth from its end when a terrific typhoon hit it. She is one of the strongest figures in our mythological history. It is why people celebrated Baglamukhi Jayanti with utmost ecstasy to glorify the actions of Goddess Baglamukhi.
Significance of Baglamukhi Jayanti
- The existence of Baglamukhi hails back to the Satyuga times. Once a very disastrous and diabolical typhoon came on the earth. It was powerful and had the potential to destroy the lifestyle on the planet. Everyone got immensely bothered by the windstorm and started praying to God to save the earth.
- Great lord Vishnu observed the problem, and he also got worried by the intensity of the situation. He started meditating to contact God Shiva. Lord Vishnu had this firm belief that Shiva will tackle this situation effortlessly. Shiva appeared and conveyed to Vishnu that only Shakti can prevent this situation from getting worse.
- He asked Vishnu to meditate and go into deep concentration to call Shakti and save people’s lives from this horrifying hurricane. The dedication of Vishnu became prosperous, and a miraculous figure appeared from the Haridra lake.
- She was Baglamukhi and possessed great powers to save the earth from the dangerous storm. Baglamukhi immediately stopped the hurricane using her magical powers.
- Since that day, she is regarded as the great shakti who can defeat every catastrophe. She is the one who can assimilate the pain of people and grant them positivity. It is why Baglamukhi Jayanti is celebrated. The Jayanti commemorates the Baglamukhi ceremony and her pious contributions in uplifting the human’s life.
Rituals of Baglamukhi Jayanti
Following are certain rules to follow on Baglamukhi Jayanti
The first rule is to get up early in the morning and take a bath. After the bath, the puja of Goddess Baglamukhi is observed. It is auspicious to wear yellow colour while doing the puja and Abhishek because it is the favourite colour of Devi. Yellow colour is not just a favourite of Goddess Baglamukhi; it is a bright colour too. Carry the entire puja session using the yellow coloured products like turmeric mala. Sandalwood and turmeric paste to do the tilak during puja. A particular mantra of 36 alphabets is chanted on Baglamukhi Jayanti to please Devi. It is good to chant the mantra 11, 21, 51, or 101 times. All these rules are maintained during the celebration of Baglamukhi Jayanti.
Boons of Baglamukhi Jayanti
- Goddess Baglamukhi prevents the people from all the evils of life. She safeguards them from the negative energies.
- Worshipping Baglamukhi, especially on her Jayanti helps in pleasing her and attaining immense blessings from her.
- Baglamukhi Jayanti celebrations boost happiness and prosperity in devotee’s lives.
- Idolizing Baglamukhi also helps in bidding farewell to long-term stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Goddess Baglamukhi calms the negative mindset and bestows them the spirit to combat the negativity in life.
- Baglamukhi devices are known to save the earth from the catastrophic end, which is why her worship can change the lives of devotees. Her dedicated worshipping will help in overcoming the challenges of life.
- Baglamukhi Devi helps in repenting over the wretched sins and grants the ability to perform good deeds.
You can earn all these fantastic benefits by performing rituals of Baglamukhi Jayanti with utmost dedication. It is indeed a wonderful occasion and must be celebrated with perfect devotion and arrangements.
Click here to Know More Details for the Benefits of performing Bagalamukhi Homam on Bagalamukhi Jayanthi Special