Chitra is one of the few asterisms which are represented by a single star. Its star is commonly known as Spia (Alpha- Virginis) which lies in the lower back part of the constellation Virgo.
It can be said to be placed around the region where the “hips of the maiden” formed by the shape of the constellation Virgo would lie. It is one of the brightest stars in the night sky. It can be spotted even in the polluted skies of the big metropolitan cities. Ancient Vedic seers saw this star as the residence of Vishwakarma, the divine architect.
Chitra Nakshatra Male Characteristics
The male natives of this Nakshatra are very intelligent and loves to maintain and stay in a peaceful environment. He will sometimes miss the opportunity to gain any personal benefits. He is usually very punctual and ahead of time. This native would make an astrologer because he has strong intuitions about things about to happen. The male native of this Nakshatra makes people amazed that they confer a godly quality on him.
Professional Life: The male native of this Nakshatra is very hardworking and can overcome any obstacle ahead of his in this upcoming years. However, it is said that up to the age of 32, he will continue to face obstacles. From the age of 33 to 54, his professional life would be perfect. He will also receive rewards from the unexpected quarters, without putting in any effort. He may earn good money in the fields of sculptor, mechanic, factory labor or even work as a politician.
Health: The male native of this Nakshatra will face problems relating to Kidney and Bladder, Brain fever, abdominal worms, and tumors. These may cause a lot of problems but if taken good care these can be cured.
Chitra Nakshatra Female Characteristics
The female native of this Nakshatra carve a lot of freedom, and are of a straight-forward behavior which keeps creating problems for her. The female of this Nakshatra is proud of nature. She may have very few friends and also tends to indulge in too many sinful activities.
Professional Life: The female native of this Nakshatra is usually a science student and later has chances to become a nurse. However, she can also be passionate about becoming an actress or a model, especially if she is good looking. If she is from a modest family, she may have to work in the field of agriculture, but she loves all the work she does.
Health: The female of this native will suffer from health problems such as Appendicitis, Worms, Bladder problems & Kidney Inflammations.
Lucky Stones: Coral
Advantages of Wearing Coral
- Wearing coral stone helps to increase confidence and courage in a person.
- It helps to overcome all the obstacles
- It helps to improve the mental and physical health of the person of this Nakshatra
- This makes a lethargic person active
- It helps to maintain better relationships with their partners and over other people they interact with.
- Protects a person against black magic.
- Helps to improve the character of an individual
Remedies for Chitra Nakshatra
- One can strengthen this Nakshatra’s good qualities by worshiping the Sun and other creative forces at sunrise. All the remedial measures normally associated with the sun can be applied to this Nakshatra.
- Worship of feminine deities who ride on tigers like goddess Durga, Bhavani, and Jhagdamba. Repetition of the root mantras of this Nakshatra- “Om Tam” and “Om Tham” 108 times when the moon transits this Nakshatra and in this corresponding Lunar month helps to reduce the suffering and bring enlightenment in Person’s life
- Wearing sparkly, bright and glittering clothes can give better results to people.