Who is Devi Varahi, and what are the benefits of worshiping Varahi
- Goddess Varahi appears with the head of an aesthetic boar a female aspect of Lord Vishnu the Varaha seated on the Lotus of wealth, looks very beautiful in her red attire. Her face shining as millions of Sun rays is wearing a diamond necklace, wields with her weapon Chakra (discus) and a sword to fight the evils and protect the universe restoring dharma.
- It is auspicious to praise Goddess Varahi with 12 auspicious forms namely Sri Panjami, Sri Thandanatha, Sri Sangetha, Sri Sameshwari, Sri Samaya Sangetha, Sri Varahi, Sri Bothrini, Sri Shiva, Sri Varthali, Sri Maha Sena, Sri Anjya chakreshwari, Sri Arigni.
Who is Devi Varahi: Commander of Shakti’s Army that Condemns Evil & Grants Miracle Boons
- Goddess Varahi, consort of Lord Varaha, is also one among the sapta matrikas or divine mothers, powerful aspects of Shakti. She has the appearance of a boar and destroys evil in all forms.
- Since she’s the fifth of the matrikas she is also known as ‘Panchami’. She’s the commander of the army of Goddess Raja Rajeshwari and is considered an epitome of ‘Gnana’ or knowledge.
- Invoking Goddess Varahi on the propitious day of Pournami bestows the power of wealth, negates your troubles, helps gain victory over enemies, bestows courage, confidence, allays bad karma, and protects from wickedness.
what are the benefits of worshiping Varahi?
- Paralyse all forms of enemy, remove wicked forces/ evil spirits.
- Get miracle wealth boons from the warrior goddess.
- Attain knowledge, confidence, and courage.
- Stay protected from untoward incidents like accidents, ill-health and life threats.
- She blesses you with fame and goodwill so that you can boost status in society.
- Win Over Enemies & Removes Drishti Dosha
- Destroys Internal Evil and Bestows All That You Desire
- Powerful Energy Varahi, Usher Tons of Boons, Remove Black Magic, Witchcraft, Enmity, Bestow Wealth